Terms and ConditionsWelcome to GoMoText! Before you use this site, please read these Terms of Service carefully as they govern your use of the services provided at GoMoText (the “Services”). By using the Services you agree to the Terms of Service set forth below as they may be updated from time to time by Ziby Creations, LLC. (“GoMoText”). GoMoText may modify or terminate the Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party, provided that when GoMoText does so, it will update these Terms of Service. You are advised to periodically check the website for changes in the Terms of Service.
1. Purpose and Description of Services.GoMoText provides users with a means of publishing information that can be retrieved from mobile phones and the Internet. To use our Services, you select a unique keyword. The use of such keyword in the GoMoText service does not grant you ownership of such keyword. GoMoText retains ownership of all keywords in its service and provides it to you for the period of time agreed upon, and paid for when joining service. GoMoText may determine, in its sole discretion, to limit the use of the Services, add data storage limitations, change fees for the Services or otherwise modify the Services in the future. You acknowledge and agree that these changes may take place and that GoMoText shall have no liability stemming from such changes.
Any additions or modifications to the Services shall be in the sole discretion of GoMoText and will be subject to these Terms of Service. You are solely responsible for any fees, charges and expenses incurred by you in accessing and using the Services – including, but not limited to, standard text messaging charges that will depend on the plan that you have with your wireless carrier. GoMoText uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Services are available on a 24/7 basis. However, there will be occasions when the Service will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of GoMoText. By using the Services you agree that GoMoText shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
All materials displayed on the Site including, but not limited to text, graphics, news articles, charts, presentations, User communications photographs, images and illustrations, shall be referred to herein as “Content.” GoMoText attempts to maintain a website that is absent of offensive, indecent or objectionable Content. You understand that by using GoMoText, you may be exposed to this Content. Under no circumstances will GoMoText be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, the subject matter of any Content, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via GoMoText.
People over whom GoMoText exercises no control develop the Content delivered, stored or linked to by the Service. GoMoText’s automated machinery and computers store the Content that is presented by GoMoText, and GoMoText cannot and does not screen the Content (but reserves the right to do so) before including it in the Service. Using the Service may include Content and/or links to Content that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. We cannot guarantee that Content found in the Service will not include unintended or objectionable Content and assume no responsibility for the Content of any kind provided through the Service.
2. Restrictions on the use of the Services.By using the Services you agree that you will not:
(a) Use the Services for any illegal purpose; (b) Upload, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, threatening, defamatory or hateful or that contains objects or symbols of hate, invade the privacy of any third party, contain nudity or child erotica, or is otherwise objectionable. (c) Upload, email or otherwise transmit any User Content that you do not have the lawful right to transmit (including any User Content that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that you might have with respect to the content) or any User Content that infringes the intellectual or proprietary rights of any third party; or (d) Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) web pages available at the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
GoMoText reserves the right at all times to terminate your account, and delete any and all Content at, in whole or in part, for any reason including, but not limited to, violations of these Terms of Service. If you do violate these Terms of Service, GoMoText reserves the right to share any information with any third party. In addition, GoMoText reserves the right at all times to disclose any User Content as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, governmental request or partner request, in its sole discretion.
3. Age Requirements and Limitations on Use of Services.
Users of the Services must be at least 18 years of age.
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Service and no information of children under the age of 13 will be knowingly collected by GoMoText. If GoMoText determines that it has collected personal information of children under the age of 13, GoMoText will immediately delete such information.
4. Trademarks and CopyrightsAll trademarks, brands and service marks used in conjunction with the Services by GoMoText shall be the property of GoMoText. GoMoText shall be the owner of all copyright and database rights in the Services. You may not publish, distribute, extract or reproduce any such content in any material form, except as it relates to the personal use of the Services. This license does not apply to any third party content stored at GoMoText. Permission for use of such content must be obtained from the copyright owner. GoMoText claims no ownership interest in the User Content.
User Content means any Content created or contributed to the Site by any user of the Services. You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute any User Content, including any widgets, you grant to GoMoText a perpetual, non exclusive worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use in any way such User Content (including all related intellectual property rights) to provide the Services.
5. Copyright Infringement.GoMoText respects the intellectual property rights of others. However, you agree that GoMoText is not responsible for any violations of any intellectual property rights in any User Content. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by another party please contact GoMoText via the email address:
support at GoMoText.com
6. FeesSome premium content is available on a fee basis. When purchasing fee based content, you will receive a text message to explicitly agree to the fee. All fees are displayed within the text message. You agree to pay your mobile device operator the fee that corresponds to the content you select in accordance with the fees in effect at the time of your order. Unless otherwise indicated, the charges shall be invoiced on the bill from your participating mobile communications carrier. All fees are subject to change upon notice from Company. Company will provide you with reasonable notice of such change. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable, except as otherwise expressly noted.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitations of Liability.GoMoText expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for the use of the Services by you.
THE SERVICES, CONTENT, SITE AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GoMoText BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER’S USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SITE OR SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF GoMoText HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SITE OR SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.